Weedmaster P has a point: The Justice System is totally bunk. We've also proven that whole "eye for an eye" thing is fundamentally flawed. Here are some statistics about people in America who are incarcerated at the end of 2005:
- There are 2,193,798 people that are in prison
- 52% of prisoners are there because of violence
- One in 32 grown-up Americans are in jail, on probation, or on parole
- In 1980 there were 19,000 people in jail becauase of drugs
- In 2003 there were 250,900 people in jail because of drugs
- At least one person in prison is there by mistake
This is the source I used! Regardless of your opinion about drugs, violent rape (and of course non-violent rape) is worse than smoking pot. Teach your kids about drugs, but don't forget to teach them that rape is extremely wrong too. Just sayin.'